2nd March 2018
Due to the adverse weather conditions, The 4 Of Us concert planned for Saturday 3 March, 8pm is now unfortunately postponed until Friday 20 April.
The 4 of Us cannot sadly travel to Limavady due to the severe weather conditions in Ireland. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused. Please contact us on Tel: 028 7776 0650 with any queries or if you would like a refund.