Thursday 23rd December, 1pm
Festive Film for the Family
Festive Film: It's a Wonderful Life
Thursday 23rd December, 1pm
Family/Group Ticket: £10 (Covers up to 4 people)
Couple Ticket: £7 (covers 2 people)
Individual Ticket: £3.50 (covers 1 person)
Cert U/1946/Running time 130 mins
*** A COVID STATUS CHECK IS REQUIRED FOR ENTRY TO THIS EVENT***
Family friendly film screenings have become a tradition at Roe Valley Arts and Cultural Centre at all times of the year, and this December a festive favorite is on the bill. We are thrilled to present the classic Christmas film, It's a Wonderful Life.
George Bailey (James Stewart), beset with many personal problems, attempts a Christmas time suicide before an angel intercedes and shows him what his hometown would be like without him. A colorised version was released on home video in 1989.
Please note this event is set up with tiered auditorium seating and group/family tickets will be seated together and individual tickets will be seated at 1m social distancing.
We are looking forward to welcoming you back to Roe Valley Arts and Cultural Centre for film screenings and have some measures in place to keep you safe during your visit:
- Please provide your track and trace information at reception before attending the concert.
- Max 91 places available and all attendees must adhere to 1 metre social distancing in the auditorium.
- Please wear a mask.
- Please stay seated in your allocated seat during the film (with the exception of using the bathroom facilities).
- Seating will be allocated and you will be shown to your seat by our Front of House Team.
- Please use out hand sanitiser stations when entering the building.
- The room will be well ventilated.
- Your details may be passed on to the Public Health Agency if requested to aid their track & Trace.
- A COVID STATUS CHECK will be required for entry to this event. Details of this can be found below.
COVID STATUS CHECK
The health and safety of our visitors remains a priority. In addition to our existent covid safety measures and in line with current NI Executive legislation, Causeway Coast and Glens Borough Council requests anyone attending an auditorium event aged 18 years and over to provide one of the following to demonstrate your current covid status:
• Proof of full vaccination, with the second dose having been given at least 14 days earlier. Acceptable forms of proof include Covid immunisation record cards or certificates, the COVIDCert NI Mobile App, and any official documentation from outside Northern Ireland such as the EU Digital Covid Certificate or the NHS Covid Pass.
• Proof of a negative Lateral Flow Test taken no more than 48 hours in advance. This will be in the form of an official SMS message which you will receive after completing and registering your Lateral Flow Test result at https://www.gov.uk/report-covi... Lateral flow tests can be collected for free at local pharmacies.
• Proof of natural immunity shown by a positive PCR test result for Covid issued between 30 and 180 days earlier. Any self-isolation period must have elapsed before coming to the Theatre.
• Confirmation in writing that you are a current or past participant in a clinical trial for vaccination against Covid, provided by the organiser of the trial.
• Evidence for medical exemption. This will be provided through the Northern Ireland Covid Certification process (or an equivalent process from outside Northern Ireland), confirming a clinical reason for not being vaccinated with any authorised vaccine.
In addition, all ticketholders over 18 who do not have the COVIDCert NI Mobile App must bring photo ID as they may be required to show this to Front of House staff.
HERES HOW TO REGISTER YOUR CERTIFICATE FOR THE COVIDCert NI Mobile App: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZkNqZl_0xc
We will open the auditorium doors 30 minutes before events begin, and we would encourage all ticketholders to arrive early to allow sufficient time to complete this check.
We will try to ensure your wait is as short as possible and we ask that you have everything to hand on arriving at the door to facilitate a speedy entrance. If you can have all the relevant information stored on your mobile dives and open for scanning that will help us greatly. We are able scan both mobile devices and paper QR code versions of the Vaccine Certificate however with paper you will also have to provide photographic ID.
Please be respectful and patient with our staff as we implement the covid status checks which are a legal requirement.
Thank you for your co-operation.