Keeping you safe on your visit to Roe Valley Arts and Cultural Centre!
We are so excited to open tomorrow and welcome you back to Roe Valley Arts and Cultural Centre. We have missed you!
We have some new measures in place to help keep you safe and keep our staff safe too. When you come to visit us please:
- Please do not enter Roe Valley Arts and Cultural Centre if you have Covid19 symptoms.
- Please keep 2m social distancing at all times during your visit.
- Please follow the one way directional route that we have mapped out on the floor through the centre.
- Please wear a face mask whilst you are visiting us.
- Please use the hand sanitiser provided when you enter the centre and throughout the building.
- Please visit reception first to give your track and trace information before moving through the building.
We also have a few other things that you shold know before your visit. Our toilets are open but only one person or household can enter at a time, our lift is also only one person or household at a time too. Unfortunately our kids play area is closed for safety reasons but from 10 October we will have some beautiful exhibitions for you to look at! Our new opening hours are:
Monday : CLOSED
Tuesday: 10am - 4pm
Wednesday: 10am - 4pm
Thursday: 10am - 4pm and 7pm - 9pm
Friday: 10am - 3pm
Saturday: 10am - 1pm
COVID Workshop Guidelines:
To keep you and our tutors and staff safe:
- Workshop numbers are very restricted to allow for 2 metre social distancing between participants. Please understand that you may not be able to secure a place unless you book early.
- You must maintain 2 metre social distance from all participants and the tutor.
- You must wear a mask in all communal spaces within our venue - including reception, corridors, stairwell and galleries. You do not have to wear a mask within your workshop, however you are welcome to. Your tutor will be wearing a mask or visor throughout.
- Equipment cannot be shared and therefore, each participant will have their own 'kit' to enable them to participate in the workshop.
- Hand sanitisers are provided outside each workshop room and there are others provided within each room - please use frequently.
- All workshop payments are primarily through eventbrite. However, if you would prefer to pay via our reception team, just call us on Tel: 0287 to pay by card directly.
- Toilets and lift are only to be used by 1 person or family unit at a time. Family unit includes a carer.
- Our refreshments have been temporarily withdrawn to ensure safety.
- Your contact details may be passed on to Public Health Agencies should they enquire to aid their covid19 Track & Trace system. We will NOT share your details with any other third party or for any other reason.
We look forward to seeing you all soon!