Where we are:
We are situated on the Main Street in Limavady town. Limavady has a one way traffic system through the town, so you can't miss us - we're the large building on your left with the outdoor square and multi-coloured candy columns!
The Roe Valley Arts & Cultural Centre was designed with accessibility in mind. We are keen to continue to review and improve our visitor services so that we can make your visit as seamless as possible. Please do make us aware of your needs at the time of your booking or organisation of an event so that we can plan ahead.
- Hearing-impaired infra-red system in the auditorium and induction loop at our Box Office in reception.
- Guide dogs, Hearing dogs and Registered Assistance Dogs are welcome to our venue, including the auditorium.
- Wheelchair access is available throughout the building and our auditorium for wheelchair seats/transfers.
- We have a low-level counter at our Box Office and Visitor Information desk.
- We have adapted toilets on our ground floor immediately behind our reception and also on our first floor.
- Our backstage dressing rooms also feature fully accessible adapted bathrooms.
- A lift is available from our ground floor to our first floor.
- Many of our doors are push button accessible.
Located right in the centre of Limavady town, we are a few minutes walk from the main car parks. There are parking bays along Main Street, however standard parking restrictions apply.
There are two parking spaces for blue-badge holders in our rear staff car park (through Drumceatt Square) and there are also parking spaces for blue-badge holders on Main Street innediately in front of our entrance door.
If you are unsure of car parking, please speak to one of our Visitor Services Officers who will advise you in advance of your visit.
Many cafes are located within immediate proximity of our Arts Centre, including one in Drumceatt Square, a few seconds walk from our entrance.
We are open:
We are open Monday to Saturday from 9.30am to 5pm and open certain evenings to accommodate our own events and external hire activities.