How to hire your venue
If you are organising an event or conference or just looking for a meeting venue, then we are the perfect choice! Offering state of the art facilities for hire at very competitive community and commercial rates, we also guarantee a welcoming and friendly hospitality service.
Our hire charges can include Duty Officer and Front of House support, publicity and technical support. We are also pleased to say that all our tea and coffee is fairtrade and we offer free Wi-Fi access to our clients.
Our facilities include:
- Three large gallery spaces (one ground floor, two first floor) providing the perfect backdrop and ambience for your launch or private event.
- Danny Boy Auditorium with 221 fully retractable tiered seating, high specification sound/lighting system, sprung hardwood floor and projection.
- O'Hampsey Studio - purpose built dance studio with optional floor to ceiling mirrored wall and fully sprung hardwood floor. Also suitable for small meetings, presentations and talks. This room is licensed for wedding ceremonies.
- Ross McCurry & Keenaught Suite Boardrooms, both with projection. Ross McCurry Room features air-conditioning.
- Bivenenagh and Benbradagh Workshop Rooms: multi-purpose workshop spaces with sinks and storage but also used for meetings and presentations.
- Drumceatt Square: Limavady town's only communal public square, this beautiful central outside space has full electrical supply for events and built-in seating. Suitable for concerts, markets, fairs and business promotion opportunity.
If you have any other enquiries, please contact our Visitor Services Team on Tel: 028 7776 0650.
For further information on facilities or to arrange a visit, please contact us on: Tel: 028 7776 0655 or email firstname.lastname@example.org